bringing contemporary music and arts to the widest possible audience
LATEST NEWS....... EVENTS FOR 2022 are listed below. Do keep checking for any late changes.
This year we will be running an On-Line Booking system for events. Watch here for more information later in the year.
There is a booking link on each Event Details page.
Covid restrictions may include mask-wearing and limits on numbers depending on latest UK statistics.
Right click here to download the 2022 Eye Music Touring brochure featuring Elemental Symphonies, and other events in venues around the country including Birmingham, Watford, Compton Verney and London
EVENTS FOR 2022 are listed below. Do keep checking the website, or our Facebook Page, as events and dates may change as COVID restrictions are altered.
Click on each link in the Event Details section below to open a new page containing full details of that event, including venue and opening times, and booking links.
There is more information about access, disability, and opening during bad weather at the bottom of this page.
For detailed information on individual events, click on the related link below…
Tues March 15th to Sat March 19th Compton Verney Sensory Week
Sat May 2nd Rotherham Colourscape Community event
Sun May 1st to Monday May 2nd Wentworth Woodhouse Colourscape
May 28th to June 5th Waddesdon Colourscape Festival
Saturday June 18th Colourscape at Sevenoaks Festival
Sat/Sun July 2nd/3rd Colourscape at Winchester Hat Fair
Sat/Sun July 9/10th Budleigh Salterton Colourscape Festival
Sat/Sun 16/17th Colchester Colourscape event
Sat/Sun 23/24th Wellingborough Colourscape event
August 4-7th Colourscape at Compton Verney
August 14th Round-the-World Music of the Spheres show at Midland Art Centre
Sat Aug 20th to Mon Aug 29th Watford Colourscape Festival
Sat Sept 10th to Sun Sept 18th Colourscape Music Festival on Clapham Common
* Colourscape is fully wheelchair accessible and our team are always on hand to help with access to and moving around the structure.
* Colourscape is suitable for all ages from babies to 100 year-olds. We normally have a policy that children under two are free but that might change with some venues.
* We don’t believe that there are any problems for those with epilepsy as Colourscape is a full daylight structure. People with severe claustrophobia might have difficulty, although some sufferers have conquered their fears in Colourscape due to the strong colour experience and the many team members on hand to help.
* Colourscape has a 100% safety record due to our experienced team, and our windbreak and regular maintenance programmes.
* Colourscape opens in all weather conditions except for strong winds (check our Twitter feed below). Rain doesn’t stop play!!